ATI AMD Radeon 270x performance
Well, I made a decision to try out the performance of my rig. It isn’t great, but maybe i’ll give one idea what this graphics card can make out. I’ll update this post as new drivers come up.
3Dmark pro (newest available):
- ASRock Z87 PRO4 mainboard
- Intel Xeon E3 1230 v3 @ stock speeds being with specification at 3.30GHz; looking at CPU-Z at 3.70GHz
- 16 GB DDR3 memory at dual channel in 3.70GHz
- ATI AMD Radeon R9 270x (MSI R9 270X Hawk) @ defaults being GPU 1150 MHz and memory 1400 MHz.
- Samsung 840 PRO; both install were after “secure erase” or “blank”
- Drivers were the same; used the SDI -tool to verify that
- Both systems were clean; install was made, drivers installed, and then the tools ran.